Monday, September 24, 2007

Our handsome Birthday Boy!!



Rex turned 3 years old today.(I had to write this entry in blue because that is Rex's favorite color) He told me that he liked being 2 and he really likes being 3. He likes the new PBS show called Super Why. It is a cute kids show that helps kids learn spelling, words, ABC's & reading. So Rexbo wanted a Super Why cake. I also made him a cape & a mask. I wish you could have seen his face when he opened it & tried it on. He was running around the house yelling"SUPER WHY!!" He is such a cute kid. Last night we went to Red Robin for dinner and he was a bit scared when 6 of the Red Robin crew sang Happy Birthday to him. Alivia helped me decorate his room and blow up balloons while he was sleeping last night. He wanted pizza for dinner tonight so we made homemade pizza & blue jello with whipped cream (a Rex favorite). He is such an easy kid to buy presents for. We got him a little remote control car and batteries. When he opened the batteries he yelled, "Oh wow!" I also wrapped up a box of brownie mix because he LOVES brownies. He received so many nice cards & gifts...thanks to everyone. Everything he opened was follwed by a "Oh wow, I like that." Some friends are coming over for cake & ice cream tonight. We sure love him and think he makes a pretty handsome 3 year old.

No comments: