Monday, December 10, 2007

One Word...Weird!





Jared's sister Collette & her husband Curtis visited us last weekend & we had a fun time. One of the highlights from the trip was a very unique nature walk. Jared, Collette, Curtis & Alivia went on the walk while I stayed with Rex & Lucy who were both sacked out in the car. I guess the property is owned by a 90 year old woman who had made this walk into quite the experience. She has all sorts of objects around, statues, and geese walking around. I will post some pictures. I should have Jared write this blog entry so that you can get the full experience. He asked Collette to rate the nature walk between 1-5 and she gave it a...weird! We are so happy that Collette & Curtis were able to come & see us.

1 comment:

Jill Johnson said...

Your little girl is so cute!! I would love to keep in touch!!!