A blast from the past! I was reading Stasha's blog and noticed "Finch" on her blog roll. Of course I had to find out if it could be the cutest couple from UVSC? Sure enough! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big everyone is. Julie looks the same...beautiful in every way. Jared also looks like the same great guy. Oh, I guess I should say who I am: Cyndi (Garlock). It was good to read a little bit about your fun family. I love the "L-O-V-E" formation.
4 comments:
I love this I did this to my kids and framed it a few months ago! It is so CUTE!!!
A blast from the past! I was reading Stasha's blog and noticed "Finch" on her blog roll. Of course I had to find out if it could be the cutest couple from UVSC? Sure enough! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big everyone is. Julie looks the same...beautiful in every way. Jared also looks like the same great guy. Oh, I guess I should say who I am: Cyndi (Garlock). It was good to read a little bit about your fun family. I love the "L-O-V-E" formation.
Such funny kids!! And such great kids I must add! So fun seeing you guys last night!!
That is an adorable idea! You are so creative!
Post a Comment