Saturday, April 12, 2008

Little ball of fun!



Our friends went out of town for a few days and asked us to watch their dog. He is the cutest thing! Jared has been wanting a dog for a long time, but I am not sure if I am ready for a dog. I feel like I have my hands pretty full. If we could have a dog like Rowdy, I would have a dog. He is so calm, cute and well behaved. The kids are having so much fun with him.

We got my bike and bike trailer out and went for a ride this morning. I had Rex & Lucy in the trailer, Alivia rode her bike and Jared ran with Rowdy.

1 comment:

JeNeale said...

I agree that dogs are cute, but having had several pets as my kids have been growing up, I have decided that they are more work for me than they are worth. Nonetheless, every time I am absolutely sure I will never have another pet, I get suckered by some adorable, furry-faced dog. I just don't know that I want to do more potty training. . .