On Sunday I asked Rex's to run upstairs and get his church clothes so that we could start getting ready for church. He came down as a dinosaur!!!
Last week we had a huge wind storm come through and rip off some of our shingles 0n our roof. I called the roofing company and they showed up today to fix the roof. Rex was soooo intrigued with the whole process. He watched the man put his huge ladder up, climb up to the roof and pound away. Rex looked so concerned watching him and wouldn't come inside until the man had left. I wish I would have zoomed in on Rex's face because it was pretty classic.
Lucy found Rex's helmet and squealed if I took it off. She walked around the house for awhile running into things because she couldn't see.
2 comments:
I love the dinosaur costume!
Post a Comment