Thursday, May 19, 2011

introducing smiiitten

Hey!!  I have finally started an etsy site for the jewelry I make.  It is an ongoing project, but it's up and running which is exciting.  I will be adding more pieces so check back and let me know what you think.  I am working with a gal in China who is helping me find cool sterling silver pieces as well as pearls and other extras to add to each piece.  Fun stuff! :)






Here is address for my etsy site.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/smiiitten?ref=pr_shop

3 comments:

Ashley Schill said...

I love it Julie! You are so creative and talented! The necklaces are super cute and I might just have to put a bug in jeff's ear to get me one! ;)

Spencer Morse said...

you never cease to amaze me. They are the prettiest little thing.

blog4boys said...

Love it Julie! It's no surprise though that this creative beauty came from you. I also love to make jewlery mainly for children- baby blessings, and baptisms (and just for fun for me and whoever). Let me know if you find good bargains on sterling silver! Love you.