Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rex's special day

On September 23rd, Rex celebrated not only his 8th birthday, but his baptism too.  It was a neat to be able to spend it with so many friends.  Of course we miss family so much, especially on special occasions such as this.  We wish they could be with us.

Here are a few pictures from the baptism.

Rex & his dad

The fam

Love my boy



We are so proud of Rex. 

We had dessert after the program.  









Lelo's & Crosbie's {the two girls on the left are our #1 babysitters}





mom??!! Seriously, another picture!

Rex is such a tender kid.  I love that about him.

All night Rex kept saying to me, "I feel so happy." The baptism was beautiful.  His friend Reid gave a great talk about baptism.  Alivia & Lucy sang I feel my Savior's Love and Rex's primary teacher spoke about the Holy Ghost.  After Rex had received the gift of the holy ghost he got up in front of everyone and gave a sweet testimony.  Of course I teared up.  

We love you so much, Rex!  You are such a good example to our family.


No comments: