Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The evolution of the baby bump

When I found out I was expecting #5 I wanted to document the belly each month.  Well, I captured most months but not all of them.  I usually don't take pics of myself in the bathroom but I did for this purpose. So here is the evolution of Sam.

14 weeks

20 weeks I loved feeling the baby moving around.

25 weeks

27 weeks

Then my belly popped.
29 weeks

30 weeks

34 weeks
35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks {10 days to go}

almost 38 weeks {5 days to go}

38 weeks This picture was taken on the morning Sam was born. 
I love being pregnant  I don't love the heart burn, the cankles and the sickness, but I do love feeling the baby and loving the baby and imagining him or her.  We don't like to find out the gender so the anticipation is fun.  My pregnancy was pretty good.  I stayed healthy.  We had some emotional moments toward the end of my pregnancy which is another post that I am working on.  We are so grateful for Sam.  I feel incredibly grateful I was able to have another baby.  He has been such a blessing in our family.