We packed a bag full of bird seeds to feed the birds with. Here the boys are leaving a nice luscious pile of delicious seeds for their bird mates. Jack is a great helper. Well done, Jack.
We left bread crumbs incase we got lost in the bush. Rex is super into Bear Grylls and watches his survival shows faithfully. I knew I was in good hands with Rex as my guide because he knows exactly what to do in the wild. He marked the ground and left other clues to help us make our way back to the car.
Rex made pb & j's all by himself for us to enjoy.
We walked through lots of giant spider webs, found paper bark which was really quite interesting, collected cool sticks & did some wandering around.
We spent a fair amount of time here looking in cracks and under rocks hoping to catch some lizards.
We still had plenty to eat so I felt safer knowing I wouldn't have to eat any bugs to survive.
It was a fun adventure. After a few hours hiking up hills and poking weird plants and trees, we ventured back to the car and got an ice cream cone on the way home. I love my boys. It was fun seeing them enjoy being boys and spending that time with them. I'm sure there will be many more bush walks to come. 






No comments:
Post a Comment