Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Samuel!!






My baby, Mr. Samuel, turned one on the first of March.  One! It is a strange feeling to know that a whole year has passed since he was born.  The year with him in our family has been so wonderful.  He has brought such love & happiness into our home. I love watching the older kids love & care for him.  I love watching Jack play with him and chase balls around the house>  Jack is teaching him all his tricks.  They are good buddies.
This kid is funny!  He is smart and he is sweet.  Have I mentioned how much I love him and how much he melts my heart?  He does.  When I was pregnant with him I had a lot of anxiety worrying about him and his health. I couldn't see a year down the road.  He has mended my heart that was aching and he has taught me to have more faith and trust in my heavenly father.
He loves balls.  He says "baw, baw"  all day long.  He knows where his nose is and loved to give open mouth kisses.  He LOVES being outside in the backyard and often stands by the back door banging on the glass.  He prefers veggies and meat over anything sweet.  He loves his belly button & sticking his finger up his nose.  He loves music and likes to sing & dance.  Of course "Let is go" from Frozen is his favorite.
He loves the bath and often climbs in and yells for me to turn the water on.  He loves his daddy.  He started walking at 10 1/2 months.  He has beautiful hazel eyes and a dimple on his left cheek.

To say that we are all in love with him would be an understatement.  He is our little sweetheart.


2 comments:

Jared said...

Samuel has brought so much joy and happiness to my life! Sure love him! What a wonderful miracle he is.

Ashley Schill said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!! He is seriously so cute! I loved learning about his favorites. He and Jackson are cut from the same cloth, both loving balls and obsessed with outside! However, I wish Jackson loved veggies...he has a serious sweet tooth that comes from me! One day when we see each other I know our 4 boys will be the best of buds!