Monday, December 17, 2007

Freeeezing!!





I wanted to take some pictures of the kids for our Christmas card, so we loaded up in the car and went to a subdivision by our house. There is a really pretty entrance with a rock wall and trees. Well, everything was great except for the fact that it was FREEZING outside. Windy and cold!! I took the kids out one at a time and we took a few pictures. Poor Rex's eyes were watering from the wind. I decided that I would take Lucy's picture inside. So here are a few of my favorite shots. Also, I am including a picture of our lights on our house. Jared made a creation on the posts with netting lights. Quite creative. He wanted to put lights on the top of the house, but we couldn't figure out how to get up there & we didn't have a ladder tall enough. I think it looks great how it is & I didn't have to worry about Jared falling off the top of the house.

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Where do you live?? That house looks familiar?

Natalie said...

Beautful children! I am home with sick Rylee today. I thought that throw-up would be okay when it is your own child but I was on the verge of adding to the mess, not cleaning it up. She is feeling much better this afternoon but maybe we should get together Wednesday!!!