



So Alivia has gone back & forth for the last 7 months whether or not she wanted her hair long or short. She has been asking me lately to cut her hair. So I thought why not. Well, it turned out a bit shorter then I had planned. What do you think? I am no hairstylist, so in oder to make it even I had to take off a little bit more on one side and it ended up hitting right at her chin. So basically we cut off at least 6 inches. I must say I was a little sad at first because I loved her hair long, but I really do like it short. She is adorable either way. She really likes it and that is what really matters. Jared is at the Klondike with the YM so he will have a little surprise when he gets home. The kids wanted to watch a movie and get pizza tonight so we had a picnic style dinner and watched Underdog. A little cheesy, but cute. We enjoyed it.
2 comments:
I think it is adorable!!
I love her hair - its very Katie Holmes chic!
Post a Comment