Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun times


Fun with Grandpa Finch
Rex & Clara


Little Lucy


Alivia & Courtney
High School Friends
The gang..looks like a family reunion eh?
Baby Logan


Uncle Jeff & Aunt Ashley
The kids & I drove down to Utah last week and had a great time. We stopped to see my cousin Jenni & her husband Adam & their adorable new baby girl Logan. We also spent time with family which is always fun. We also had a fun time with friends.
A bunch of friends from Elem./High School got together at the park. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. I love that we have all stayed so close over the years.

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I am jealous!!! I have not seen all of them in like 12 years!!!

Keli and Mike said...

Wish we would have known that you went to Utah, we were also there last week! Glad that you had a great time. The pictures are adorable!