







I had a great Mother's Day. It started off with Jared making a killer Moon's over Mihamie for breakfast. Delicious (thanks Jar)!!! The kids surprised me with all of their drawings (my favorite). I loved it when Rex brought me the case to Toy Story 2 (VHS version) and told me to open my present. Inside was a piece of black paper torn in half with a few scribbles on it. I loved it. Alivia had drawn a butterfly for me. It is so tender to get little gifts like that. My problem is that I have a hard time throwing any of them away, so I hold onto them & try & take pictures of them. I received some other great gifts. At church Alivia & Rex sang with the Primary, of course I was beaming and teary as I watch my babies up on the stand looking so grown-up. After church Jared & the kids made a great Salmon dinner. It was so yummy...mmmmm. I took a sweet nap all snuggled up to Lucy on the couch. Every year the kids sing a song that Jared taught them. I should have video taped it. They spell MOTHER with their bodies and sing. The pictures are of them spelling mother. And to top the night off we had root beer floats for dessert. I feel very blessed to be a mom. I appreciate even more how much my mom did for me growing up and for what she does now. I am so thankful for a great mom & mother in-law. My kids teach me so much & I think they are hilarious! I love being their mommy.
3 comments:
Mother's day is so much fun!! Your kids are seriously adorable! Love your hair color too! So cute!
My favorite picture is of you embracing the little ones in your arms! They sure are lucky to have a mom like you!
Oh my goodness! Jared! How do you ever let them leave your sight! You have the most adorable family!
Julie, Happy Mothers Day!!!
Post a Comment