Sunday, February 8, 2009







We went with our friends the Collings to a great beach last weekend called Cloverlly. It was 115 degrees that weekend so the beaches were packed and everyone was wanting to cool off. Jared and Aaron went snorkeling and saw some pretty big fish. The kids had fun catching crabs and putting them in their buckets and then releasing them. Rex loved holding the crabs, but Liv held it and as soon as it wiggled she screamed and dropped it...I probably would have done the same thing. We had a fun time and on our way home we stopped a at a great fish and chips shop. We ate our fish & chips by the ocean but had to leave because the seagulls were about to attck us. One seagull actually flew down and swiped some food right out of Jared's hands. It totally reminded us of the movie Finding Nemo...mine mine mine....haha

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! And I thought that 47 degrees felt warm today! :) I'm glad you live by the beach, that looks like a lot of fun! Watch out for those seagulls. . .

MELISSA GONZALEZ said...

Julie, I love reading about all of your adventures down under! It sounds like you guys are having such a fun time!! I can't wait to come visit. :-) Baby Mikey is now 3 week old...I can't believe it. I'm still trying to adjust to life as a mom (I feel like I sleep all the time because I try to sleep when he takes naps since he wakes me up in the night a lot). He is the sweetest thing ever and I'm loving being a mom! I'm so glad we got to hang out before you left. It was great to see you when you were in Utah!