Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Seersucker Suit

His famous little cheeser.


goof ball


I told him to make a feeling cool smile.



What a handsome lad. Slicking his hair is his specialty.




Rex's cousin Adam gave him this suit a few years ago and it finally fits him. He felt so snazzy in it. He just got a tie, the kind you actually tie, so he is pretty stoked about that. He looked so handsome in the seersucker suit. At church, everyone was commenting on how they had never seen a suit like it, which made Rex feel pretty cool. :)

6 comments:

C Stevens said...

What a cute guy. Love you Rex.

Katie said...

So darling! He is going to be quite the big boy! Love his hair and that he wants to do it--just like my McKay. Looks like we're in for it!

Mrs. Wright said...

Julie,...we're due to have our little boy in 9 days - can you believe it?! I was wondering if you ever put ties on him when he was a little boy. If so, where did you get them?

Angie said...

That little Rex is such a ham! He is oozing personality. I love the pictures. So funny. He reminds me so much a Jared!!

Ashley Schill said...

What a handsome little man! I love his "feeling cool" expression. He is one funny kid! I'm sure Adam would be proud to know Rex wore his suit with such pride and style!

Emily said...

He is so adorable in this!