
We gave Lucy a microphone for her birthday. She loves singing and we knew she would love it.

She sang her heart out all night.

She really got into it. It was adorable!

She got embarrassed when everyone was singing to her so she was make these coughing sounds. It was pretty funny! She is such a character.

She got a baby doll from our friends the Collings. He drinks a bottle and goes pee pee in his diaper. She thought it was so great.

She also got some new accessories. She loves skirts and high heels.

blowing out the candles....

Lucy loves swimming so I made her a swimming pool cake.
4 comments:
Awesome job on the cake! It turned out so cute! Beck did a great "crawdad" cake for Rich on Saturday. Such a fun family tradition! I love Lucy's dress up clothes and I love hearing that she's into heels and skirts! So fun!
YEA LUCY!! I can't believe she's 2 already! Time flies!! Cute pics and I am way impressed with the swimming pool cake! Very nice!!! :)
That cake is awesome! So creative!
That is such a cute cake! Happy Birthday, Lucy! I can't believe she is two already. . .
Post a Comment