Thursday, May 28, 2009

Avalon

2 freezing little gals




I love the rock pools they have at some of the beaches. The kids can swim around and play while the waves come crashing in. I sat this one out this time. The water was way too cold and the wind was blowing. Not my favorite combo. I am more then happy being the photographer.

Lucy loves throwing sand into the ocean.


6 comments:

Ashley Schill said...

Those rock pools look neat! I'm with you on not being a fan of the cold water/wind combination. I can't believe you guys are still going in the ocean when it is almost the beginning of winter over there! I love the last picture of Lucy's profile. So cute! Is your phone working again? We need to skype!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the beach & those rock pool look cool!

Blackner Family said...

Oh how I love reading all about you guys!! Glad you guys are having so much fun and experiencing it all in Australia!

Emily said...

So beautiful!

Katie said...

Love your new picture at the top of the blog! You have such a cute family. I love reading about all that is going on in Australia. We think of you often!

C Stevens said...

You all seem so happy. Love you.