
If there is one thing you should know about Lucy, it is that she LOVES her daddy. She thinks that he is HER daddy and hers only. She loves cuddling with him and most nights won't go to sleep unless he is there.

When I was little I had a shirt that said Real Smart Cookie. I loved that shirt. Last year I was at Old Navy and found this shirt and i said out loud in the store, "Oh, real smart cookie..how tender!!"
4 comments:
She's a cutie. We love that you keep up with blogging so well. It's fun to see what life is like down under.
What a sweetie! Crazy that she's a daddy's girl now - I remember when she wouldn't leave your side for one second and was such a momma's girl!
I love how kids love daddy. It's so beautiful! I love how Lucy sleeps with her arms behind her head...you won't believe this but our Ayden does too! I'll have to get a picture of him and send it to ya! I think it's adorable!
I remember you wearing that brown shirt that said "Real Smart Cookie." You would have worn it everyday if I had let you. Great photos!
Post a Comment