Friday, August 14, 2009

one tooth down...

You would think I would have this picture thing down, but apparently I don't..I keep putting them in the wrong order..oh well. ;) So as you can see...Miss, I am growing up way too fast, Alivia lost her first tooth on the 4th. She has her two big girl teeth coming in behind her babies, so we have been wiggling and wiggling trying to get them out. Luckily my mom is here and pulled the dangling by a thread tooth out. I just don't do teeth...I get all weak thinking about yanking one out.

So there it is. Alivia was so proud and excited. I think Rex was equally excited because he was jumping around yelling, "Yay, Yay Liv's tooth is out!" It was a pretty eventful moment.

Grandma going at it. I held Liv, but I had to turn my head and hope I didn't hear any sounds. haha!


2 comments:

Emily said...

I feel the same way about teeth! The first picture kind of grossed me out! I hope I have a grandma close when Clara needs her teeth pulled!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay! My oldest, Connor, finally has a loose tooth (at almost 7-years-old) and he is SOOOOOOOOO excited about it!