Monday, October 26, 2009

lil' sweetie!

I had to post a little pic of our new little nephew and the kids new little cousin. My little brother (he is not really little, but I have to call him my little brother because I am #8 in my fam and he is #9, the baby, so he is the only "little" brother I have.) Anyway, he and my sis in-law just had their first little sweetie. I so wish we lived closer so that we could meet him before he gets too big. Oh well, we are so happy he arrived healthy and well...and not to mention CUTE as can be! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aawww he is so cute. They did good, so that means they need to have more. :) And I love that he is smiling in this picture.

Ashley Schill said...

We wish we lived closer as well! Somehow we wil get to Australia before he is too big so you can meet him and we can meet your little one that will be coming soon!