

We spent a few hours with some friends and a play area called Lollipop. It has loads of fun things for the kids to play on, dress-up in and make believe with. They also have food and tons of couches and sitting areas for the parents to chill on while the kids go wild. I try to relax, but that usually lasts about 5 minutes, then I check on the kids to make sure they are ok & not drowning in the bottom of the gross ball pit. The kids had a ball. They had some tea cups similar to the ones at Disneyland minus the fact that they didn't spin very fast. Lucy was in hog heaven. She clapped and yelled yeah the entire ride. She was happy to be counted among the big kids and able to hitch a ride.
1 comment:
I saw that you had a blog on your facebook page. Hope you don't mind that I am taking a peek. Your family is so cute. I'm laughing as I read your posts because I can hear Austrailian words that you are picking up. My Aunt has lived there for over 40 years so I know some of the lingo.
Post a Comment