
I read all of the Twilight series& enjoyed them. I have enjoyed the two movies that have come out since...but in no way am I a fanatic. A week or so ago a group of 40 rented out a smaller theater called "gold class" and watched New Moon together. The seats recline and are massive & supa comfy. There was definitely some screaming and wailing going on, which was quite funny actually.

This is a pic of part of the group. I actually really liked the movie and thought the quality of it was a lot better than Twilight. I didn't come home dreaming about Jacob or Edward,but I would like to see it again.
2 comments:
Sounds like you've got a very busy life. I've been catching up on the blog. Congrats to Lucy...and to you. I fear the time to toss the bottle. I'm sure Max will do better than me. I loved your gratitude list. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We missed you. Saturday we had "Christmas" with Mom and Dad because we won't all be together again until after the Holidays. It was fun to sing gather around the Piano to sing. I hope you have a great Christmas with them. They are really REALLY excited. Love ya!
How fun!! I'm with you... read the books, but why would I dream about Jacob or Edward with a hottie laying right beside me?!
Post a Comment