
Although we were FAR from our families on Thanksgiving, we had a great feast, great company and a great day. Of course Thursday was a normal day here and Jared was at work with everyone else so we celebrated on Sunday instead. Our friends the Hall's had us at their house and we enjoyed all the yummy foods Thanksgiving has to offer. I can't remember if I wrote in an earlier post about turkey here, but I have yet to see a frozen turkey. The Halls told us that they had to order one last year and not only did it have some feathers on it still..it cost $100. Yikes! So we had chicken that night. It looks the same and tastes pretty much the same.

Lucy likes her feast in her undies...

Oh the kids table. I remember when I graduated from the kids table..I think I was 18. Because I am one of the youngest in the fam, I had to stay at the kids table until a spot opened up at the adult table. :)
1 comment:
Are you serious?? I had a turkey in my freezer that needs to be eaten! They totally sell them at Coles {they do still have feather and one time I bought one that looked like it had been killed by a shotgun...}
Glad you had fun, sad we missed it! I mad Thanksgiving at Ben's apartment. It was a rough kitchen situation for the biggest meal of the day. I never realized a pasta scooper could double as a whisk, let's just put it at that.
Excited to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment