
Last Wednesday Jared called me from work and asked me if I wanted to meet him in the city and go to see Wicked that evening. One of his co-workers had tickets but the person she was planning on going with got sick so she needed to sell her tickets. We have been wanting to see it while it was in Sydney, but hadn't planned anything. The seats were great and we decided to take her up on her offer.

We went fancy pants and ate at one of our favorite spots in the city. Harry 's on wheels, it's a little shack of a place, but has great food & it was right next to the Capitol Theater so it made it convenient. They have awesome pies and chili dogs. Our dogs were SO spicy, I thought fire was going to be bellowing out my mouth..so good though....I had a nice, wiggly baby in my belly during the show. :)

Getting ready to take our seats.

Classic pic out front...

I snagged this photo on our way out, mainly for the kids. We thought the show was incredible. The music blew me away. Jared's parents had given us the soundtrack when they were here for Christmas and I think it has been playing in the car non stop. The kids love it! I am grateful our babysitter was available last minute and on a school night. I am glad we went..it was a great early Valentine's date. :) Thanks, Jared!! xoxo
6 comments:
How fun!!!! I have not seen Wicket (YET), but I have heard amazing things about it!
So fun! We are Wicked groupies!! I am glad you got to go!
I love Wicked! Probably the best show I've ever seen! It's awesome! Glad you got to go see it!
Jealous! I have been wanting to see Wicked for a long time and when it came to SLC, they sold out before I had a chance to grab some seats!
You look great! Hope you are feeling well!
Wicked was by far my favorite! I am glad you got a date night out with Jared. So fun. You look great... hope you are feeling great too!
Um . . . I thought you were prego . . .do you have an invisible belly? How do I get one of those?
Sounds like it was fun!
Post a Comment