So about 3 weeks ago I tried to post on my blog and it informed me that my blog has hit its maximum capacity!! Huh?! It said that I could purchase more space, so I did but I am still unable to post pictures. I am trying to get it worked out...so that is why I haven't posted in almost a month. I have so much to post, so as soon as I get it sorted out I will be going on a blog posting frenzy! Has anyone ever had their blog fill up? Interesting!!
8 comments:
I have never heard of maxing out on your blog. I hope you get it worked out soon.
I have never even heard of that! Crazy!!
I maxed out mine this week, so I printed the first year in a book and deleted all those posts, I had been meaning to do it anyway, this just forced me!! :) Good luck sorting it out!!
That is really strange! I had actually been wondering what was going on with you because you hadn't posted in so long. Now I know :)
I've never heard of a blog filling up. I have a friend who said she couldn't change her title photo anymore because she had gone over the limit. You're good to pay for it. I would have just started a new one.
Can't wait to see all the new fun things you've been up to.
I have just went in and started a new one (at least tagged an address for when I need it) Hope all is well!
Julie- did you know you can "slurp your blog"? Some websites will make your blog into a book- like snapfish and then you could delete your older posts. Just a thought.
That is interesting! I didn't know it was possible. Let me now how it turns out for ya? You could always just start up a new one to keep it rollin...and get all this information in a little book to keep for you records? Just a thought. Have you done that yet?
Post a Comment