Thursday, February 10, 2011

a little cruiser is just around the corner

Jack is getting so big.  Everyday when I get him from his crib, or his car seat, or just pick him up I think to myself, "man he is heavier than he was yesterday."  He is still such a chill, fun baby and we love him to bits!  He just turned 9 months old on Sunday and the crazy little monkey thinks he is old enough to start walking.  He has been standing for about a month or so but just recently he has been taking steps.  I'm thinking he will be cruising around like a professional by the end of the month.  As you can see he has a big cheering section, his bro & sises think he is the greatest and love encouraging him.  He even got the Aussie hip hip hooray shout {for our little Aussie baby}!  He is such a good boy!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

So cute! But I'm not sure what is cuter...Jack walking or the way Alivia is sooooooo excited about it. Her commentary was cracking me up.

Mom Schill said...

It was so neat watching the video of Jack taking some steps! I felt like I was there experiencing it with you. It is so fun to hear Livi's excited voice saying "He's actually walking." I love the Aussie hip hip hooray. It was fun to see Livi's birthday party photos. It looks like she and her friends had so much fun eating goodies, watching the movie and dancing. Great birthday cake

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

that was so cute to hear Livi so excited about her brother walking.. the pictures are adorable and Livi is now a big girl and baptized.. We are teaching the same class and we have 12 children that will be baptized this year.. it is a fun calling for Ron and I to share..