Monday, February 7, 2011

Liv's birthday party

Liv had her birthday party last weekend.  She made the invites and planned it all.  It was a movie & pizza night.  They watched Despicable Me...it is a cute movie.  They all had tickets and were able to buy food and popcorn and loads of sugar with them.  They loved it...all 18 of them!
 





                                                     I made her a minion cake...

They ate and ate and laughed and laughed and then ate some more.  I thought for sure someone was going to hurl after eating so much junk...we ended the night hurl free.

After the movie we put Just Dance on the Wii and the kids had so much fun and me and Jared had so much fun watching them.  It was pretty funny!



 I even a had a go...i love that game!


The little ladies on the back of the couch.

hip, hip, hooray...aussie, aussie, aussie, oye, oye oye!


                                                                Liv has some great friends!
{emily, logan,hannah, emaline, alivia,rex, elise, colette,hannah, reid, hannah,tanner, isabella, symbria,lucy, jarom, layne, chiara}
Liv made these cute posters to go around the house.





Rex was all business during the dance. :) Happy 8th Miss Livi Luna! xoxoxo

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So much fun!!! I'd love to come an just hang out at your house and party! :) Happy birthday, Alivia!

C Stevens said...

What a fun party! Liv, you are one lucky girl. I don't think I was allowed to have co-ed parties at your age.
Julie, you never end impressing me. You are always so creative. I love the ticket idea. Thank you for posting all your fun ideas.

Love you all!

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

you are such a cute mommy and give the best parties..

Letitia said...

So cute! We loved that movie too! I love it when kids design and do their own parties, I think they are that much more fun! Your kids are adorable, and you guys are troopers to have that many kids in your house at one time! Awesome Possum!
Letitia

Spencer Morse said...

My girls love that movie. What a darling birthday!