Our summer days are winding down. In a few weeks we will be into the autumn months! The weather has been pretty pleasant lately (for awhile it was so scorching hot you could hardly breath) so we decided to take advantage of the niceness (is that a word??)
I loaded the kids in the car, grabbed some Subway subs on the way and picked Mr. Jared at work in the city and headed to one of our fav beaches...Clontarf! (we always think of you Hedquists when we go there.)
It is a beauty...
Like always Jack ate a good portion of sand..
He loved the water...isn't his chubbiness adorable!!??
?The gated off area is great....I love it because I know that those scary swimming things with big teeth can't get in. SHARKS!!
Aww, i love this pic!
Lucy found someones net....they didn't seem to mind...
Clontarf is great but the pesky seagulls can be a bit annoying. I swear I saw one trying to unzip my bag to get to the chocolate covered koala bikkys. This seagull is after Jack's slobbery wafer.Jack
Jack was duking it out with the seagulls. The stare down was pretty funny to watch.
Jack was determined to let the seagulls know not to mess with him and his food.
oh, boo, he's so cute!













2 comments:
Oh, this post makes me "homesick" for Oz...especially since it's been brutally cold and windy here in Denmark. It looks like a great night, wish we could have been there (though I don't miss the seagulls). Jack is soooo cute, can't believe how big he's getting!
Looks like another great day! I am convinced you Finches live to party! I'm glad the sharks stay away.
Jack is so cute.
Post a Comment