Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dr. Rex Finch

Rex had a presentation at school on Friday called Workers in the  Community.  A few weeks ago we went to see our friend Wes who is a dentist.  Rex was fascinated.  He loved it.  So he decided to do his presentation on Dentistry.


Wes let Rex borrow a bunch of cool things.  Rex was loving it. I was nervous that he would freeze in front of an audience.  He was awesome!  He did such a great job, I was so proud of him. He whipped his gloves on and went into presentation mode.  It was adorable. 

My favorite part was when we told everyone the reason why Dentists wear a mask. He said,"  Dentists wear mask because they don't want to smell everyones gross breath."  hahaha! Good on ya, Rexbo!

1 comment:

Tara said...

He is so adorable! I secretly think he is right about the mask thing, I know if I were a dentist that would be a big part of it for me!!!