I laughed out loud. It was so funny and so cute...so Lucy!
Here are a few other funny/cute saying Lucy has been saying this week.
Lucy was singing{i am a child of god} while coloring...this was her version. "lead me, guide me, help me find my husband." Once again I laughed out loud. Seriously, where does she come up with these things.
During church a few weeks ago Lucy was doing her thing, laying on the ground with her dress up, kicking her legs around, there was about 10 minutes left of sacrament meeting when she says in a very loud voice. "ah, mom, when is this man going to stop talking? Why is he talking sooo long, he's giving me a hegache. {headache}.
Lucy burped at dinner the other night. I asked her what she should say after she burps. Lucy, "thank you?" "i love you?" "i have a family here on earth." Funny girl!
One more...
Lucy, "Mom, I am hungry,can I have some candy?" Me, "no, sorry sweetie."
A few minutes later she comes back to me asking what the number for the police is again. Me, "000 but you only call it if it's an emergency."
Lucy, "It's an emergency."
She picked up the phone and preceded to tell the {imaginary} police that her mom wouldn't giver her candy." She hung up the phone and told me that the police were coming for me.
She totally ratted me out to the police!! :)
One last funny...
The other night I woke up to someone running down the stairs. I got a little worried because I heard them run down the hall downstairs without turning on any lights. About a minute later Rex came running into my room. I asked him what he was doing and he kept saying that he forgot to press something or so something but he couldn't remember what exactly. He was all hyper and wide wake. After a few minutes of him talking to me and telling me what he was trying to do I told him to get back in his bed. He did and was out like a light.
The next morning I asked him about it and he didn't remember A THING! Nothing! He kinda freaked out when I told him he went downstairs in the dark in the middle of the night. I told him he was sleep walking last night. About an hour later he came to me all serious and he said, "mom, if I was sleep walking does that mean I have sleep walking cancer?"
Ohhh, Rex!
Oh, I just thought of another funny from this week. I found Lucy in her BYU cheerleading outfit and Rex was standing about a foot from her face. He was throwing a dodge ball type of ball at her face over and over. She was totally fine with it. I asked Rex why he was doing it and he said that if Lucy wants to be a cheerleader then she needs to get used to balls hitting her in the face because she will probably get hit in the face while she is cheering. What the?? hahaha!!

2 comments:
Your children are hysterical. Seriously, you could write a book filled with the funny things they say/do. Love it!
I was seriously laughing out loud when I was reading them. I think Jardian think's I am a little crazy because of it. But seriously I think your kids HAVE to be the funniest kids around.
Post a Comment