Sunday, January 15, 2012

behind

So my daily gratitude goal kind of got put on the back burner. So I am going to do a quick catch-up.

Wednesday: I am grateful for good friends.  We met at the park today and let the kids run, scream, play, get wet, get dirty and be kids.

Thursday: I am grateful the weather was great and that we were able to spend the afternoon swimming again.

{we had fun swimming with the Colvin family at their house.}


Friday: Lucy made me laugh like no other on Friday.  I could write a book on all the funny stuff she says.  All my kids are pretty funny.  I am grateful for laughter.  I love laughing!

Saturday: Today I went out looking for fabric with Alivia for her bedroom.  We had fun together.  I am grateful for her and for all that she teaches me.  We have fun together. She is a good girl.



{We were matchy matchy...not planned}


Today: I love Sundays.  I am grateful for the things that I learned today at church & am planning on implementing them into my life.


No comments: