On Monday morning we set out to the beach again to enjoy the sunshine. It turned out to be a perfect day. The water was chilly but once you got in and used to it, it was quite nice. The boys went off snorkeling and body boarding for a bit while the rest of us had a nice play in the sand.
{Jared & Jared}
Lu made a path leaning from the sandcastles, to the water and then over to Rex's giant hole that he spent hours digging.
I couldn't get enough of her cute piggy braids.
They were able to dig quite a big hole {a mini swimming pool}
Lucy celebrated her birthday the following week so we snap a quick happy birthday shot in the sand.
Lucy with her mates Ella & Zara.
Lucy still working on her path.
Time for a handstand competition. :) Thanks to Jared for being such a lovely assistant.
I had fun watching Liv body board. She loves it and is really good at it.
The next few pics were taken on my phone so the quality isn't great.
Although we didn't really use electronics much in the 4 days we were gone, the girls had a movie or two during some down time.
We have bunk bed cots. We have a set & then we borrowed some from the Prepchuk's which was perfect because it gave us a lot more room in the tent.
The picture below is one of my favorites.
Monday night we went out for fish n chips. It was good, but while we were eating outside the weather turned ferocious. When we got back to camp we had to put everything down but the tents. The wind was so intense. It was the only night that was cold. I woke up with sore muscles, almost like I had run for an hour, I think because I shivered the entire night. It was an adventure. Our tent was like an accordion.
Bright & sunny the next day. We had such a fun time with the Jacobsens. On our way out we booked in some sites for next year.
{Finch & Jacobsen families}
Of course the drive home was incredibly beautiful.
Camping is so much fun. We all had such a fun time.




1 comment:
I'm so jealous of all your beach time - how fun! The idea of mixing camping and the ocean is pretty much my idea of heaven. :)
Post a Comment