Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby #5 is on its way! woohoo!!


We are super excited to announce another baby is on the way.  We waited awhile to tell anyone, including the kids.  When we did decide to tell them it was really sweet.  Alivia yelled thank you and began to hug me and get teary.  Lucy was not impressed, Rex didn't believe it & Jack made puppy sounds.  They are all very happy & excited now.

So with 14 weeks down I am feeling good.  Food has started sounding appetizing again and I have actually been making through the afternoon lately without wanting to take a nap desperately. Early on when the kids didn't know I would take a nap in the car after I would pick them up from school.  It was perfect.  Liv would take the kids in and be in charge while I would take a15 minute snooze in the warm, dark car in the garage.  Weird, maybe, but so nice!

I am trying to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy.  I am very grateful for the chance we have to have another child.  Feeling very blessed!!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such happy news! You are amazing!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! You are super woman.

C Stevens said...

Congratulations! I love your family. You are such a great mommy. We are really happy for you.

emilydeardeuff said...

So Wonderful! I love all your kids' reactions. One lucky baby to get to join your family (:

Katie said...

Congratulations! You are one amazing person and this baby will be so lucky to be part of your family. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well!

Becca said...

Congratulations!! I am excited for you! Kids are so great not to mention brand new babies!