We celebrated #11 this past December. I am grateful I married this guy. I wasn't the easiest person to date. I did a study abroad in London for a semester and then left again for 18 month for a mission, all during the time we were dating. I used the phrase no one likes to hear, "I think we should date other people." I remember the first time my parents met Jared they told me after he left that he was a great catch & that I shouldn't let him go. Well I too am glad that I didn't let him go...& I am super glad he was patient and waited for me.
So we decided to get a sitter and head to the movies to see Les Miserables with our friends Amanda & Wes. They treated us to a great dinner at a greek restaurant. I loved the movie. I thought the cast was awesome and the music was good. I always get so emotional. I saw the play in London back in 1999 so I was excited to see the movie. It was a fun way to spend our anniversary. Little Sam attended as well in my belly.


1 comment:
Congrats Julie and Jared! I have had so much fun catching up on your blog this evening and seeing what you and your beautiful family have been up to. We really miss hanging out with you guys! It is so strange to think that we met when Jack was even younger than Sam! I really hope our paths cross soon, but in the meantime I'm glad I can see your beautiful face here on the blog :)
Post a Comment