I am an instagram lover. I love that I can take pictures and keep them in a place together, like a photo journal. It's fun. Anyway, I have over 1000 pictures on my phone. Don't worry I download them frequently, these are all pictures I have taken in the past few months. I take pictures all the time. I love documenting all the funny, cute, sweet and awesome things the kids do or things we do as a family. So here are a few favorites...
iphone pictures part 1
Jack loves his balance bike
Liv & Rex went to Apple camp over the summer break back in January. They both made a movie and learned so cool things.
I captured shots from lots of fun date nights. This was taken at our friend Jason's surprise birthday party at a great Japanese Restaurant.
Lots of pictures of cuddle time.
Rex was a tender wad and made me a spatula holder. So sweet. I can wear it like a necklace so that when I need it...bam there it is. So nice of him.
Jack so proud of his permanent marker on the furniture creation. {deep breaths}
Jack made himself a nice comfy bed in the laundry basket.
My friend Tara {not in the photo, she had to leave} moved to Melbourne last year so a few of us went to dinner together before she left.
I was eating my food when suddenly I was called by name and asked to stand while they sang Happy Birthday to me...4 months before my birthday. Nice trick, girls! :) They picked me because they know I love a good free dessert. hahaha
Oh and yes that is a huge window shattered. Rex was trowing a rock to Lucy on the balcony and missed her and hit the window. Thousands of pieces of glass. Not awesome!
A few days later a pipe in the master bath burst spraying gallons and gallons of water into our bedroom. Once again...not awesome. Ten billion towels later and fans blowing for a week and it finally dried.
Miss Lu
We sometimes drop the kids at school and head into the city to spend lunch with Jared. It's fun and Jack loves any time he gets with his daddy.
I ttok this cool photo but for some reason Jack's foot turned out all stretched out. It looks like a kangaroo foot. Do kangaroo have feet or paws?? I don't know...anyway it creeps me out. hahaha
We watched the United States Presidential Debates. We were rooting for Romney.
Oh yeah...I got a call from the school telling me that Lucy was in the sick bay with...chicken pox. Say what?!?! Poor chicken was so itchy. She was a trooper though. Jack got them as well but a mild case. Luckily they both didn't have them very badly since they had been immunized.
Jack was so cold so I wrapped him like a burrito and held him. You can see little chicken pox on his face.
Whenever Jack sees a flower {dandelion} he always picks it for me and comes running toward me with a huge smile on his face. I love it. He is such a tender kid.
Halloween was fun. Jack was not wanting to get dressed up. I tried, he refused, I tried again and he refused again so I gave up. He still got lots of lollies.
My zombies
oh Jack you crack me up
We went to a few outdoor movies. Lots of fun and lots of mosquito bites.
We went to "uncle Baron's" to watch all the votes come in and to watch President Barak Obama get reelected.
There is this place called Johny's Pizza and they make these enormous pizzas. They remind me of Pizza Pipeline in Utah.
We always love having the missionaries over.
Some friends set up a slip n slide in their front yard and the kids went wild, loving every minute of it.
One Sunday after church I found Lucy in the bathroom singing Primary songs. I think she liked the acoustics in there. Cutie!
We decided it was a polka dot matchy matchy kind of Sunday.
Addressing & mailing lots of christmas cards
Body boarding at Dee Why with our friends the Riley's. The kids look so cute. Now see if you can spot the butt crack.
We had a ward movie night in December and we like popcorn when we watch a movie...like massive amounts of popcorn. The local movie theater let us buy bags of popcorn for cheap.
Lucy came out of the bathroom at Costco with a toilet paper scarf. Pretty clever.
Rex is into sketching these days. He found a beret in the dress ups and told me that he feels more professional wearing it when he sketches. Love it! Love him.
So that is the end of part one....






































