Saturday, August 18, 2007

bubbles, dancing & monsters



The kids are seriously hilarious. I was downstairs in the kitchen & I could hear someone coming down the stairs making a lot of noise. Rex popped around he corner and growled at me. He couldn't see a thing and was bumping into everything along the way. I have included the picture. He said that he was a monster...a nice monster. Silly kid. Lucy just discovered that she can spit bubbles. It is really cute. Her eyes get big and she makes noises as she blows her bubbles. Now to Alivia. She has a Disney Princess CD with all of the princess songs. She likes to go in her bedroom and turn it up loud and dance around her room. I like to crack the door open and peek in at her. I wish I had a video camera, it is pretty entertaining.

No comments: