
So Lucy is a roller now. I was changing her diaper on the floor & I went to go get a new outfit. When I got back she was on her belly. She has rolled a few more times today. I feel like she is getting big too fast. She has her 4 month appt. tomorrow & we are anxious to see how much she has grown. She still loves to flash her big gummy grin at whoever looks at her.
A few night ago I was tucking Livi in bed and she asked me if I could paint a huge Ariel (Little Mermaid) on her ceiling. She also requested 12 Dancing Princess on the walls. Hmmm... I told her that I would have to think about it.
The next night I was tucking Rex into bed & he told me that he wanted to be a daddy when he grows up. He also told me that he wants to work at Old Navy and ride to work with daddy. He said,"I will be bid, bid, BID (big) & ride in the front with daddy." What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment