Thursday, October 18, 2007

But WHY mommy???

Rex has been extra curious lately. He has asked me so many questions lately. Why do our bellies need food, or why do we have to wear clothes. He usually asks me most of his questions when we are driving home from dropping Alivia off at preschool. He will get this cute little look on his face & I can see that is mind is working. Last night at dinner he asked me why Heavenly Father lives in the mountains. Alivia was quick to correct him & tell him that Heavenly Father lives way up in the sky on the biggest cloud ever. Some of Rex's other why questions were...Why do we have to go to bed or why do I like milk. I call him my milk boy. I will answer him & he will usually reply back with, "But why mommy?" He is growing up so fast. I love his innocence and his curiosity.

No comments: