On Monday night we went to Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch with friends Brandon & Natalie. The air was crisp, chilly & smelled like fall. It reminded me of last October when I was playing on a women's softball city league. I would be out playing, shivering & wondering if I would ever feel my hands again. All I would have to do is look over at my cheering quad yelling, "Go Mommy, Go!" They never missed a game. I love the feeling of fall. Back to the pumpkin patch. The kids had an absolute blast. We took a tractor ride, sitting on hay bails to the pumpkin patches. Alivia, Rex & Rylee had a good time exploring all of the various pumpkins. Rex tried to pick up all of the huge pumpkins. I was trying to persuade the kids to pay attention to all of the scrawny, struggling little pumpkins. ( I know they don't have feelings, but I still feel sorry for them.) Rex ended up with a cute little chubby pumpkin & Alivia picked a gourd. After the patch the kids had fun wandering through the straw maze. We ate donuts and cider and used a ton of wet wipes. The kids are at a fun age. It is fun to watch them get excited. We are all excited for Halloween next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment