Friday, November 2, 2007

A dragon, an island princess & a hot dog!

We had a fun Halloween. We hope you all had a fun day too. Of course the day ended with way too much candy. The kids pick a few of their favorites & the rest was hidden away. I am hoping I will forget where I hid it. Rex dressed up like a nice dragon. Alivia was the Barbie Island Princess. And Lucy was a cute little plump hot dog, mustard and all. We went trick or treating at all of the stores by Jared's work, Old Navy included. Jared dressed up as Michael Scott from The Office. His slicked hair was pretty hilarious. We then made our way to our church building where there was a big trunk or treat going on. We hit the tail end so people were trying to get rid of their candy. We went to a few homes in our cult a sac and neighborhood just so the kids could knock on some doors and yell trick or treat. Lucy has had croup so she didn't stay out long, but luckily the weather was beautiful. I am also including some pictures from the last week or so.

1 comment:

Amelia Hohl said...

Hey Julie,

Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. I can't wait to see photos. Henry was a giraffe, but I wanted him to be a 80's punk with a colored mohawk, but my mom sent him the costume and I didn't have the heart to tell her I already had an idea. Oh well, maybe next year!