I rented a booth at the Kids Fair today! It was a good day, long, but good. Here is a picture of my booth. Liv & Rex had fun riding the ponies & playing on the blow-up toys.
Julie! I'm so glad to find out about your blog! And, I looked at your jewelry website...TOO CUTE! I will be thinking pink with this next baby just so I can order some of it! :) Your family is adorable and you just get more beautiful all the time! I'll put a link to your blog on mine if that's okay with you!
Juuuuuuuulie! Long Lost ASL Buddie! YAY! I found you! I'm so happy that you have a blog so we can keep in better touch. It looks life has been going well for you. You are so creative to come up with a "Sweet Bambina" booth. WOW! You're simply amazing! Well, .. .if you get time check out our blog www wrightfamilyfirst blogspot com. Love ya!
I love your fun blog! I'm excited to keep up with it and see what you do. You are such a creative person. I decided after looking at your blog that I need to put on more pictures!
5 comments:
Julie! I'm so glad to find out about your blog! And, I looked at your jewelry website...TOO CUTE! I will be thinking pink with this next baby just so I can order some of it! :) Your family is adorable and you just get more beautiful all the time! I'll put a link to your blog on mine if that's okay with you!
Really cool!
Juuuuuuuulie! Long Lost ASL Buddie! YAY! I found you! I'm so happy that you have a blog so we can keep in better touch. It looks life has been going well for you. You are so creative to come up with a "Sweet Bambina" booth. WOW! You're simply amazing! Well, .. .if you get time check out our blog www wrightfamilyfirst blogspot com. Love ya!
You are the woman!! Sorry I missed you last time in town. Next time! You're company is great, keep up the good work!:)
I love your fun blog! I'm excited to keep up with it and see what you do. You are such a creative person. I decided after looking at your blog that I need to put on more pictures!
Post a Comment