Sunday, March 2, 2008

too BIG!!!



So a few weeks ago Lucy stood my herself for the first time. We all cheered and she was grinning and so proud of herself. A few days ago she took her first couple of steps. It is hard to believe how big she is getting.

The other night I was working on a project and Lucy was on the couch watching me. Before I knew it she was sound asleep. She looked so adorable! We are having so much fun with her. She is at a fun age. She also just learned to give kisses. The first kiss she gave me seriously melted my heart.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the huge grin! She definitely belongs to your family, she looks so much like Rex and Livie.

The Marshall Family said...

You have the most adorable kids! I am glad we all got together last night, we have to do it again, soon!

JeNeale said...

Lucy was the first child I noticed when we moved into the ward because she is so darn beautiful! You will love the next year with her. It is so fun!

Silver Slides Photography said...

She is gorgeous & growing way too fast! It is bitter sweet. I've got to come to Idaho before she gets any bigger!!! Could ya let her know that. ; ) Kiss your kiddles for me.