Saturday, March 15, 2008

They make me laugh!!!!



So I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes from today. Alivia and Rex crack me up.


REX: "Mom, when I get big, I want to be superman and blast off. And I want to be a missionary, a daddy, a uncle and a papa."


ALIVIA: "Mom, something is wrong! There is a striped monster under my sheet. We have a problem." She was supposed to be going to bed. Nice try Liv. It is amazing the things they come up with to buy some more time.


REX: "Mom there are 5, no 6 snakes in my bed." Last week he said he could hear raccoons climbing up the house.


Alivia and Rex occasionally fight when they are getting in the car. This is what I heard.

ALIVIA: "Rex, it doesn't matter who gets in the car first as long as I am first to get in."


I asked Rex why he is so handsome and he said..."mom, why do girls like me? It's annoying." Yep, he is only 3!!

4 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

That is so funny! I love the raccoon's one. I thought I saw raccoons in the neighborhood too, so Rex isn't crazy!

Mrs. Wright said...

They make me laugh too. All kids are pretty funny with the stuff they come up with. I guess that's part of the reason we need them . . .to help provide joy and laughter! Yes, you were right. I did have a birthday. Don't we share birthdays? Thank you so much for remembering! You are a true friend. Happy 'a-little-late-birthday to you!'

Ashley Schill said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! I love those kids. The quote from livi about getting in the car first is so classic livi! You should post these more often. They made me laugh. We miss you guys!

Che Butter said...

Happy belated birthday Princess Julie! I love the videos you posted...they are cute - especially the dancing one...was that Hannah Montanna I heard? Good times.