I wanted to get some new pictures of the kids so we headed outside..... it was such a beautiful day today. Here are some of my favorite shots. I think they are so adorable!!! Lucy kept kicking her little chubby legs.

I love that they are such good friends.

She is a sweetie!!
6 comments:
Your children are beautiful!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Jamison will turn a year old on April 30. He and Lucy are about the same age aren't they?
Those pictures are great!! Can you take pictures of my kids that make them look as cute, or is it just that you are working with exceptional subjects?
Oops, forgot to mention Alivia's boots! Love them! (Jensen has the same ones, and she had already informed me that her friend Alivia has some, too.)
This pictures are so stinkin' cute! What darling kids!!!
This pictures are so stinkin' cute! What darling kids!!!
You have the most adorable family! Picture perfect! May I ask how you make the comments page pop out on your blog? When you comment on mine it sends you to another screen......(make sense?)
Post a Comment