Lucy loves dancing and singing. As soon as any music starts playing, she claps and wiggles and jabbers, It is really cute. Most of the time we have Hannah Montana blasting because Alivia LOVES her music. When we are in the car Lucy will kick her legs and flip her head back & forth to the music.
I also usually find Lucy playing the piano. She loves to reach her little fingers up and play the notes. Maybe she will play the piano when she gets older.
2 comments:
What an adorable little girl! I love that she was jamming out by herself on the kitchen floor! Kids and music these days! She's starting young! Love ya!
I read this post like the day after you posted it and forgot to comment. Love the videos! I'm going to have to figure out how to do that. Oh, and time for an update. . .
Post a Comment