Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yay for March!!

So Mr. Weatherman said that we were going to have 50's all week. We got the bikes out and the kids spent most of the afternoon outside. It was still pretty cold with the wind, so we got Alivia's kite out that she got for her birthday. She ran down the street trying to get it up in the air. She finally got it up for about 10 seconds. We have a park in our subdivision and it has been tempting us for a few weeks now. It has been a little too cold still. We are VERY excited for flowers, picnics at the park, bike rides and shorts. March is a fun month.

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

YAY for March! Exactly right. I can't wait for it to warm up. It looks like Alivia loves it too! Your kids seem to have a lot of energy! =-)

Emily said...

Your family is so cute! 50 degrees is still a teensy bit cold for my blood . . . I complain about the weather being too cold when it is under 75 degrees! But then again, that is kind of cold for this island I live on in the Caribbean.

Melanie and Troy said...

Hey Julie! Oh I can't wait for spring. Let me know when you're down here again and we should get together. Your kids are adorable. I bet they're so much fun!