Sunday, July 20, 2008

American Idol





































My good friend Dave, who is married to Brooke White, was able to hook us up with VIP tickets and meet & greet passes after the show on Monday night. We sat on the 5th row and the show was AWESOME!! We had a great time. I went with my sister in-law Collette and my friend Heather & her husband Tyler. Jared had to fly home that day so we missed him. We got to meet all of the idols after the show. It was so much fun! Thanks again Dave & Brooke!!!









12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is awesome and you look so beautiful Julie! It's kristen (Lowe) Harris How are you? What a darling family you have. I have a private blog but if you email me I'll send you an invite! mangoe@msn.com p.s. I found your blog from Molly's

Dana said...

Next time I need an invite!!

Mrs. Wright said...

LUCKY YOU!! Sad that Jared had to miss it. Your hairstyle is super cute! Who do you have do it for you?

JeNeale said...

My girls and I are so jealous! We followed this season faithfully and would LOVE to see a concert and meet the finalists. It's fun that you got to do that, especially with a VIP pass. So cool!

Blackner Family said...

I am so jealous!! We went Monday night too! How fun to meet all of them!! We loved the concert too!!

SommersFam said...

How awesome that you were able to meet the american idols with VIP passes. What an experience!! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I am SOOOOO jealous! Looks like a ton of fun!

Emily said...

How cool! I would have loved to be in your shoes!

Boettchers said...

I had no idea! jake will think you are even more cool now!

Ang said...

Jules,
I think Jen may die when she sees your pic with Johns...
I am so happy you got to do that! (I love David Cook...but his v-neck is so low! heh heh.)

It's fun to see you with everyone...they feel like my good friends (that scares me a little). It's even cooler to see you and Brooke. Anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures! We love and miss you all.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. I watch it every year!!!
Gladto see you having fun.

Bethany said...

Looks like you had a blast. Awesome!