Tuesday, November 11, 2008

chubby flip flop toes


Lucy loves to wear her flip flops....even when she is wearing socks. I looked down at her cute feet with her chubby sock toes in her flip flops on the wrong feet & had to take a picture. She is too cute!

3 comments:

Logan's Mine said...

Ah!!! What a doll! Yes, we do need to hang out before you leave. When is that? I need to know! Adam comes home sometime around the 22nd so we need to plan something. I don't care how far I have to travel! Well, I don't think I can quite make it to Sydney. So it better be before you go! I love you!

Lindsay and Mike said...

That is a darling picture!

Blackner Family said...

I have a feeling she is bringing in a new trend!! We would love to get together!! We have to take advantage of being able to get together while we can!!