




It was our last Sunday in our ward today. It has been hitting me more and more lately and it is geting harder and harder for me. I am realizing that we will be leaving this area soon. We have really loved where we are and the great people we have met and become friends with. I have loved so many things about Idaho & I am grateful for the 2 years we were able to spend here. I am sure I will be posting a lot about Idaho in the next week. Today was a great day, other than the fact that we miss Jared, church was great. It have been a while since I sat in class without any kids. With Lucy now in nursery, I find myself not really knowing what to do with my hands. I can actually open my manual and read a long. :) We are grateful for all the wonderful people in our ward and for all the dear friends. You will be missed!
3 comments:
We will miss you too!!!!! Great pictures!
I know that we haven't lived in the same state for some years now, but we will miss you too!!! Make sure you keep up your blog and let me know if you change your address or anything!
I love these pictures! The girls matching dresses are so cute and you look so pretty! I like your hair color and your cute outfit! I need some tips from you! Jeff wants me to tell you he also thinks you look so pretty!
Post a Comment